Print Hall Ticket
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATE:
- Entry to the Examination Hall will not be allowed without the ADMIT CARD/HALL TICKET & ID CARD issued by the Department of Professional and Continuing Education (Formerly Distance Education Department)
- Candidates are advised to report at the assigned Test centre at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- No candidate shall be permitted to enter the Test centre 30 minutes after the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates must follow the instructions given in the question paper and answer sheet carefully.
- No candidate shall leave the Examination Hall till all the answer sheets have been collected by the Invigilator
- No Books, Printed/Hand written materials are allowed in the Examination Hall.
- Candidates are prohibited from:
- Writing their I.D Nos. in any part of their answer-books except in the space specially provided for the purpose.
- Writing their names in any part of their answer-books.
- Addressing the examiner in any manner whatsoever in any answer books or approaching personally or via email/telephone is a Malpractice.
- Bringing to the examination hall any Cellular Phone, electronic gadgets etc.
- They are prohibited from talking to each other, from copying from other or allowing other to copy from them; or giving any other kind of assistance or talking to or communicating with a person outside the examination hall.
- If a candidate is found violating these rules and / or committing any other malpractice and / or behaving in any in disciplined manner or causing nuisance or disturbance to other candidates, he/she will at once be expelled from the examination Hall, the candidate answer script shall not be evaluated and further he/she will be subject to disciplinary proceedings as per PACE,NLSIU rules.
080-23010000 / +91-8884174788